Saturday, December 16, 2017

Perplexed

Days I have wasted
In contemplating
Thinking it over
Making sense of

Algorithms laugh at me
Pikes
Trees, homes
A whole gamut of things. But I am
Not as perplexed as I was -
Let's say back in my twenties

Dewdrops of culture
And playful age
And abundance
Bounce around me
In a maze of,
Rather
A string of sub-cultures

Sub-terranean seas
A sub kind of a social
Paradigm
Underneath,
Beneath everything

It's not that laborious
To gauge
If you were to, and
Preposterous as it may sound
You are never too far from it

Homes are warm, away from the
Winterian wrath
Restaurants bubble with people
Colour floats around
Dark of the night
Darkening further
Things with colour
Touch and melt-
All around.

--

Anant Dhavale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A million years

A million years On whose shoulders perches the Eagle? Who mourns through gusts of the eastern rushing winds? A boy who grew up in dullne...