Friday, August 14, 2026

Raw stuff


Come walk with me

We will talk about things and laugh

At our frailties 

And the banal intricacies of this world


Love is perhaps the only thing that

Stays 

Beyond questions and dilemmas 


When we smile and eat and drink 

Together 

Life seems ok

And things are alright.


Anant 


2


I leave but I do not reach

More of a drifter


I walk with the bird’s intent

And the need to return 


Every man needs to return

Home

An odyssey undefined


So I walk 

But I don’t reach


So I walk with the emptiness of 

Oceans 


And I walk 

And I walk


Beguiled the universe floats

Around me 

It’s a gossamer I have weaved 


A tale I have spun


Let me color the tale

With my moments 


So I walk

So I drift


Evenings anchored in my 

Lungs

A melancholy on my 

Hands


It’s the rain of an individual 

Apocalypse 


An individual 

End of time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A million years

A million years On whose shoulders perches the Eagle? Who mourns through gusts of the eastern rushing winds? A boy who grew up in dullne...